Thursday, May 16, 2013

No-Bake Mini Cheescake



Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Jell-O No-Bake Cheesecake

Take wrappers off of Peanut Butter Cups and place into cupcake liner in a cupcake pan.
Mix the Jell-O No-Bake Cheesecake FILLING according to the directions on the box.

I put the Cheesecake filling into a freezer bag with a corner cut out and a icing decorating tip inserted in it.
Put the cheesecake filling on top of the peanut butter cup.  I added an extra dollop to each one since I had some filling left after topping 12 peanut butter cups.
Place in refrigerator for at least one hour for them to "set up".

When serving - carefully remove the cupcake liner and add toppings of your choice.
On mine, I just sprinkled with some of the graham cracker crumbs that came in the No-Bake Kit, and then I drizzled with just a little chocolate syrup.

Husband was very pleased - so this was a SUCCESS and will be served many more times!

I got the "recipe" HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment